.update.on.the.toe.

So, I went to the doc today, and voluntarily submitted myself to torture. All, because I really don't want to wear flip-flops all winter long, and cold weather is approaching fast. Anyway, the only thing that hurt (A LOT!) were the two shots of local anesthetic that he gave into my toe. I was holding Arpi's hand during that - he said later that he was afraid I might break it. For the rest of the time, I felt nothing, and I didn't look, I just knew that the doc was working on something because both he and the nurse were pretty busy around my foot.
When I came home I took a painkiller, [vicodine, my best friend :)] and since then I have felt fine. I will need to get the bandage changed daily for another two weeks, so for that time I will have to keep wearing flip-flops, come rain or anything similar. Should be interesting.
To all who prayed for me today: thank you! I survived!

7 comments:

liv said...

Örülünk, hogy jobban vagy!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

AZTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:)
L

Anonymous said...

ok, eloszor is gratula:) masodszor pedig: HONNAN SZEDED A VICODIN-T???????????????? olni tudnek erte...:P (ok, aki most furakat gondol rolam, igazan megertem, de nem vagyok hajlando magyarazkodni)

Anonymous said...

ok ok vicodin imádók, tessék house doki mögé felsorakozni :P

egyébként remélem Isten lerövídíti szenvedésed idejét vagy hogy jobb időt ad a flip-flop-os időre :)

árpi said...

Andi azt üzeni, hogy a Vicodint császármetszéssel lehet kiérdemelni.

Mára már csak egy darab maradt belőle, és őrzik is, mint a szent koronát :) Amikor szedte a műtét után sokkal megértőbb volt House dokival szemben :)

Anonymous said...

jajj, de a toe képét látva megértem, hogy a vicodinhoz nyúlt.

Anonymous said...

csaszarmetszes?...hm...majd gondolkodom rajta:-) vegulis, az ember vegso ketsegbeeseseben mindenre hajlando;-)