.breaskfast.anyone.

Last night our friend and neighbor, Neil made some amazing pizza, and we were blessed to partake of some as well. However, there was one slice that was left over after we had all had our fill. So, I wrapped it in foil and promptly placed it in the fridge, only to realize this morning what a grand idea that was. It became part of my breakfast, and as I was munching on it, it dawned on me, that cold pizza is one of the best breakfast foods ever, at least for me. There is just something about it ... Of course, we would never eat cold pizza for dinner or lunch, but it is amazing for breakfast.
Anyway, this gave me the idea of conducting a small research about our friends' favorite breakfast foods, no matter how strange. (What could be more unusual than cold pizza?) So comment away, people! I am curiously awaiting your input ...

12 comments:

Gabi said...

Well, even that this pizza looks amazing and I could eat it right now...I just couldn't eat pizza for breakfast...but...G LOVES cold pizza for breakfast as much as you do!!
I can't believe it!! :-))

I can't think of anything weird right now...but...I'll get back to you!!

Laci and Keri Németh said...

It is not wierd, but it is the ONLY WAY.
BUREK.
The way the truth the life...

Laci

liv said...

A kedvenc reggelim a hideg pizza.

andi said...

Laci,

I knew you would say burek!!!!!! Some things never change....

Liv,

Great minds think alike,hehe.

Anonymous said...

Cake!

andi said...

Anonymous,

please reveal your true identity, I am sooo curious, you have great taste! :)

mackenzie said...

banana "pudding."

ingredients: rotten or nearly rotten banana, a little milk. saran wrap.

directions: mash banana in bowl. pour a little milk on top. cover with saran wrap and heat in microwave for one minute.

outcome? scrumptious, healthy banana pudding. its amazing. (i discovered it while in college. i was oh so poor and had to stretch groceries, so this solved the problem of what to do with my little aged yellow friends.

you should all try it. it might even be better than pizza...

m+m said...

Sziasztok!
Matt is nagyon szereti a hideg pizzát reggelire, ma is épp azt evett! Én nem csatlakoztam, de azért jó étvágyat nektek! :)
Melinda

Anna said...

Doug also LOVES cold pizza for breakfast! As for me, I'd trade breakfast for a little extra sleep any day. So you could say that my favorite breakfast food is sleep. :-)

árpi said...

I am in favor of sleep as well, but if I have to get up I will have coffee for breakfast. Good old Java is my favorite.

Hannah said...

Apple-cinamon oatmeal with chocholate muffin or kakaós csiga. Sweet things makes my mind start to work....

Anonymous said...

Cake...of course it's Leah Moore!