.dear.readers.

Please allow me to share about something new I have recently discovered! As you can see on the pictures below, I figured out that books are fun. For now, I love leafing through them (with some help). When doing this, I always wonder what it would be like to munch on some of those colorful things displayed on the pages. Unfortunately, my mom tells me that I shouldn't do it. She also says that it is much more interesting to read those letters that are around those colorful things. I guess I should believe her, because so far, she has been right about most things ... I can't wait until I am able to read!

Yours,
Nina

Let me tell you about reading ...

Here I am, hard at work ...

Reading is fun! You should try it too!

4 comments:

Gabi said...

Komolyan mondom egyre édesebb ez a ti babátok!!
És a könyvek!! Noah is imád "olvasni". Van neki legalább 10-15 azokból az otthoni keményfedeles könyvekből, és napjában többször hozza őket - mindegyiket !!! - hogy anya akkor üljünk le és nézzük meg a bocit, a kakast, meg a többieket és nevessünk rajtuk, meg utánozzuk mit mondanak!!
Imádnivalóak tudnak lenni, ahogy olvassák a könyvecskéiket!!

Ági said...

Noah még hangosan szokott olvasni is. Azt mondja, hogy habalaba balaba, meg hogy tárirárirappa.
Amúgy irtó cuki ez a Nina.

Laci and Keri Németh said...

Is she putting it into her mouth already? That would be a Readers Digest :)
Lazo

liv said...

nyehehe, ez a Readers Digest nagyon vicces! :D
Nina, Sári azt üzeni, hogy: könyvek? nyamm!