.a.wantonly.cruel.act.

No matter how sad, tired, or mad I was, one thing always made me laugh. I just looked at it and it made me realize how blessed I was and how thankful I should have been. What was it that resulted such a radical change in my emotional state? Well, you are going to laugh, it was a trash can across the street from the university in Pécs. Yes, no mistake, it was a huge metal trash can. You are wrong if you think this was an ordinary trash can. This trash can (maiden name: waste receptacle) had something written on it. Someone once took time, a brush, some paint and wrote "I hate being a trash can" on it. I don't know if you find this funny or not, but it sure made me laugh all the time. The irony of the graffiti and the difficult "life" of a trash can in comparison to my problems always cheered me up.

Why is all this gone now? Because a lobotomized idiot glued an ad for a concert over the graffiti. If hell has compartments like Dante says, this senseless retard sure is going to room with all the traitors.

4 comments:

Laci and Keri Németh said...

ME TOO. it brings smile to my face every time we go by and see it...

If you need a gun to shoot the retard let me know... in Borovo Selo an AK 47 is only 150 Kuna...(20 Euros)
But you are my guest if you find the retard... :)
I am wicked.... oh my goodness... :)

Lazio

Anonymous said...

I can't see the photo, not even if I click on it... :-( Whereas Liv really made me curious...


BTW: why do you blog in English?

árpi said...

Dear malyvacsiga,

We blog in English because our blog was originally intended as a way of update for our friends overseas. The nature of our blog has changed, but we keep blogging in English. I hope you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, why would I???? I was just curious. :-))))
Keep bloggin'!