warfare (noun) – a state of disharmony or conflict

After no precipitation for a whole week it had to rain yesterday. It had to, for I washed the car (I actually had to, for Andi strongly suggested that I needed to) and it was actually impeccable for about four hours. Now, after driving for almost two hours, the car looks like it did yesterday before I washed it.
Last night was one of the worst nights of the recent years of my life. Late in the afternoon I felt like there was no strength in my muscles. My arms and legs were shaking and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. Needless to say I wanted to stay home and not go to the homeless shelter with the church. I went anyway, as weak as I was. It was snowing as we were leaving and when I found out that someone had changed the plans and I had to taxi people around the city while it was snowing, I turned into a raging monster, I became a ticking time-bomb in front of several witnesses. This did not help my weakness and even though I went with team to the homeless shelter, I was not able to teach the Bible study I wanted to share. Andi suggested that it was Satan attacking us, but I yelled at her for even suggesting that Satan had to do anything with it. He actually did.

No comments: