.dont.mess.with.texas.

we had quite a few guests today. it happened so that all of them were from one of my favorite places - texas. go panthers! dillon football forever!

two of our guests were pastors from calvary austin. we had a wonderful time catching up on what the lord has been doing in our respective lives, making fun of lame christian books and eating chocolate zucchini cake, yum :)

much later, almost at midnight, we were blessed to have heather mercer (of global hope) over for fellowship and sharing about ministry to muslims around the world. we are so thankful for her time and insights and were much blessed by her heart and were encouraged regarding our plan to minister in bosnia.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arpi,

I don't know if you remember me, but I was at CCBCE when it was in Austria with you. Anyways, I would love to email you and catch up....I am living in Texas and loved your comment about Dillon Panther Football. Talk to you soon!
Sarah Alderete-Pedrotti

árpi said...

hey sarah,

of course i remember you. i often ask people if they know something about you. it is great to hear from you and your family. i am so anxious to hear what the lord has done since we last met 10 years ago.

my address is hkarpi at gmail dot com