Introducing ...

We went to see our doctor and he did an ultasound. We found out that we are going to have a girl. Upon looking at her Andi felt that she looks like a Nina, so we are going to call her Nina. We are sorry if Nina Myers from 24, or Nina Khrushcheva from Russia stirs up bad memories, but we are still going to call her Nina. Check her out, doesn't she look like a Nina?

FYI: Nina is a Spanish nickname for Christina, and a Russian nickname for Anne or Antonia. One famous Nina is St. Nina (296-338), who took Christianity to Georgia.

6 comments:

Gabi said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys! Just don't forget, when I was seven month pregnant they said we were going to have a girl, and then they found out that the little one in my tummy is a boy :-) Just don't buy any big things for the little girl yet! :-))

liv said...

Hello Nina! Gratula a lányos szülőknek! Legalább Nóri pár cuccát kölcsön tudjuk majd adni....:))))

Laci and Keri Németh said...

The third Nina is Horvath Kavay Nina who is gonna take christianity to Bosnia...
Lazio

a Tatabányai Golgota Keresztény Gyülekezet said...

Nagyon cuki a kis Nina, gratulálunk! Már alig várom, hogy megismerjem! :)
Melinda

Leah said...

Congratulations my friend!!! Little Nina...I love that! I'm thinking and praying for you guys!! Much love, Leah M.

Leah said...

Congratulations my friend!!! Little Nina...I love that! I'm thinking and praying for you guys!! Much love, Leah M.