SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... must be what God had on His mind when He planned my day for yesterday. Here's why:

A few weeks ago, Arpi was invited to teach at one of the days of the CC Budapest conference in Vajta. I decided to go with him, partly to support him, and partly to see some friends from Budapest that I haven't seen in a long time.

Well, the Lord had a much, much better plan! We had barely arrived when I bumped into three precious people from Miskolc. (sidenote: I lived in Miskolc for a year between 1999-2000, I was helping in a church-planting effort) I hadn't seen Alex, Nagyfej and Evi in about 5 years, and this was completely unexpected!

Here's a picture of the girls:

Nagyfej and Évi

We had a LONG chat of about two hours, and it was such an incredible blessing to see and hear that they are doing well, walking with the Lord. Oh, I can't even begin to describe how the Lord blessed me through them!

And if that wasn't enough...my former roommate (cca 1997-1998 from Budapest), Theresa Howard and her family "happened to be" visiting from England - where they have been serving as missionaries in Harrogate. What a blessing it was to catch up and share all that the Lord has done in both of our lives, and to share about the things He is doing in the places where He has us now.

The Howards

Whoever thinks that Christian life is boring, they are so wrong. It's anything but boring.

Thank you, Lord for a wonderful surprise of a day!

1 comment:

Gabi said...

Hát... olvasnám az új történéseket... dehát nem történik semmi.... nahát....nahát....mi lehet ezekkel a horvát-kávaiékkal....hm....hm....